http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

What I think on Happy77 Leaving

In the last few months, Virtual Worlds for kids has been shaken with shocking news appearing. The virtual world for kids called Pandanda  shut down after a few years of service and Billybob (Lane Merrifield) announced he was leaving the game "Club Penguin" after working on there since the game started - he created the game! Then, a few days after he announced he would be leaving, Happy77 who has also been at Club Penguin since the game started decided to quit the game as well to look after her family. Somehow, I don't believe Happy77's story matches up. Why would she want to quit Club Penguin after more then 5 years of service - she was at her peak time! Whiles not sure if it is true or not, I believe Happy77 got sacked from her job by the head of Disney along with Lane Merrifield. However, I believe Lane Merrifield's story of quitting the game but it's not that good of a story. I'm not sure if this is true however they did quickly find a replacement for Lane Merrifield (Billybob) and this was - as known on Club Penguin - Spike Hike. Spike Hike has been friends with Lane Merrifield since he joined Club Penguin in 2007 however I'm not sure if he should have been the boss of the new game. He worked for Disney and joined when they took over Club Penguin (see where I'm coming from). Anyway, that's just what I have to say. With luck I am wrong and Happy77 needed to help her family more and could no longer work at Club Penguin and with luck Billybob did just want to move on to help schools. I'm sure that Spike Hike will do a great job at Club Penguin and I'm sure he'll be as good as Billybob. We would love to hear what you have to say on this post and on Happy77 leaving, in the comments below. Oh and feel free to ask me any questions you want me to talk about!

No comments: