http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Club Penguin's Blog Has Errors

I was on Twitter today and the Club Penguin team made a brand new tweet on their Twitter account and what they said sounded very interesting. Chattabox had made a new post on the Club Penguin What's New blog and while viewing it I noticed it didn't work as it should. There was an error with the blog - I couldn't view the actual blog post or leave a comment without this error occurring. Club Penguin didn't make any posts on the What's New blog for 7 days (before making this post that we can't even view) and I'm starting to see why. If the normal Club Penguin staff can't figure this out then they can get the help from Disney - I mean Disney do own Club Penguin.


It's stupid that this Club Penguin bug should occur and I think Club Penguin should not have a party for a month in 2013 to just work on Club Penguin bugs and fix the main bugs (like this one) and the BIG buddy list bug. I agree, yes, that Club Penguin have loads of bugs and yes most of them get fixed on the same day they are found or even before they can effect the game and whatnot. It's silly that this bug should appear, however. Have anything for me to talk about or post about? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: