http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Friday 27 January 2012

Club Penguin Rookie Glitch

Today I saw Rookie on Club Penguin so I went to click on him to get his Background and add him on Club Penguin when I noticed the buttons failed to work. I could click them but no message came up saying would you like to add Rookie as a friend or if I wanted his Background!
I'm really upset because now I have to find him again in Club Penguin! Lucky for me our tracking chat and tracker finds him whenever he is online! Has this glitch happened to you yet? Be sure to comment below and tell me -Happyblue128.

1 comment:

SnowT112 said...

Yeah, that happened to me too. But luckily I met him again and got his stamp, buddy request and background :)