http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 29 December 2011

Club Penguin Fireworks!

Today while waddling around looking for the field ops, on Club Penguin, I noticed that fireworks had started over the island! I read the new newspaper and saw that Club Penguin had added fireworks on the island until January 5th 2012! This is a annual thing that the leaders of Club Penguin do when it gets to New Year. The Fireworks can be seen from Ski Hill and the Ice berg! Here is a picture of my penguin sitting watching the fireworks on Ski Hill:
If you wait for a while you will see a firework in a shape of a pink puffle! I really enjoy having different shape fireworks in the sky, don't you? Leave a comment and tell me ~Happyblue128

No comments: