http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 29 December 2011

Club Penguin Aunt Arctic Online Bug

Today while waddling in the plaza I checked my buddy list and I saw Aunt Arctic's name was classed as "online". How can this be though? Aunt Arctic was supposed to be gone yesterday as Rockhopper has left the island and the party has finished. Either Aunt Arctic is being very naughty and being online when she shouldn't be or its a bug... my guesses support that it's a bug! Just take a look at this picture I took of it:
You see, if you look in the background you'll see that the party has finished and Aunt Arctic shouldn't be online. Honestly, Club Penguin why so many bugs? Drop a comment below on your thoughts of this post ~Happyblue128.

No comments: