http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Monday 18 July 2011

Club Penguin EPF + Rockhopper Theory

While I was waddling around Club Penguin, I was thinking about my theory earlier. (Click here if you haven't seen my other theory yet.) I checked my EPF messages and we haven't got any messages in a while.
The last time we got an EPF message was June 26.  So then I realized, Herbert could have sunk the boat! The EPF could have seen him do it, and how he did it. We haven't seen Herbert since the Medieval Party. The other theory's have made me think. The blackout, everything! 
I know you're up to something Herbert P. Esquire Bear... What do you guys think of my theory? Tell us in the comments! ~Kaieipokemon 

No comments: