http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Monday 18 July 2011

Club Penguin Rockhopper Theory

I have came up with a theory during these past days. Well we haven't seen The Migrator at the Beacon right? I think that Rockhopper's ship may have crashed. Still nothing from the Beacon yet!





















Remember in 2008 when The Migrator crashed into an iceberg? (This is when Herbert came) This could have happened once again or in a different way. Here are the pictures:


Rockhopper's ship about to be crashed:

rh1.png

Rockhopper's ship crashed:

rh2.png
Rockhopper retreating:
rh3.png















(Credit to Mr Snowball3) I couldn't get these photos from anyone else so I picked them off from the internet. That was my theory for Rockhopper. What do you guys think of my theory? Tell me in the comments!



~Kaieipokemon

No comments: