http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Monday 26 December 2011

Club Penguin FREE Guitar Shirt Code!

Today, I noticed that Club Penguin had released a new free code for penguins to use to unlock free items. My buddy Dino boy7 mentioned this to me and told me the code! I'm here today to share it with you right here. Simply login to Club Penguin and click unlock free items online and type MMCODE12 and this will appear:

Awesome right, Club Penguin usually release a new code every month and this month it's a new Guitar shirt. I quite like this new top and I think I'll use it quite a lot around the island of Club Penguin. Do you like this new shirt? Just drop a comment down below and tell me ~Happyblue128.

No comments: