http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Monday 26 December 2011

Club Penguin FREE 2500 Coin Code!

Again, today my buddies on twitter have found out that Club Penguin has released a new code, very similar to the New Free Guitar Shirt Code surprisingly. There is a difference though, this code is different and it lets you receive 2,500 coins instead of a shirt. The code for the 2,500 coins is MMCODE13. Here, take a look at the picture I took of the money being added to my account:

That's so cool right, I've donated 2,000 coins to Coins For Change, what will you do with your coins? Be sure to comment below and tell me! All comments get read and approved if appropriate so don't think I've not seen you comment! ~Happyblue128.

No comments: