http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Saturday 26 November 2011

Club Penguin Christmas Server Bug!

Today while logging into Club Penguin I noticed that the server Christmas was one bar so I clicked on it. A message came up saying that Christmas was full. How can this be? Christmas is a one bar server. Here take a look at what I'm talking about:
There server Christmas is a one bar server.

But a message comes up saying server is full?
This is another one of Club Penguin's many glitches/bugs. Does server Christmas work for you? Are there any other servers that don't work for you? Comment with the pictures of proof and I'll post about it! Thanks Penguins -Happyblue128

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do I upload pictures?