http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Card Jitsu Party Safe Chat


Today I logged into Club Penguin and found some Card Jitsy Party Safe Chat....
The Phrases included in the Card Jitsu Party Safe Chat Section are:
Let's Grill the Fish!
Sushi Please!
Ninjas Training in my igloo!
Want to Battle?
Let's meet at the Dojo
Aim for the Blue Targets!
Aim for the Red Targets!
Noodles here!
Ring the gong!
Hi Sensei!
Wow! These phrases are going to be useful on Safe Chat servers. My favourite Phrase is "Noodles Here!" I like this phrase because I love noodles! What's your favourite Phrase? Comment Below
~Boba 126

No comments: