http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Monday 10 December 2012

What's Happening On This Blog?

Over the past two years, this website has changed from a normal Club Penguin Cheats blog to a Pengable blog as well along with just a Club Penguin bugs blog, then a Super Storm Sandy update blog and finally the X Factor information and now I have decided to turn it into something I will use a lot. I'm on Twitter a LOT of the time because I want the Club Penguin Community to hear what I have to say and I want to hear what you guys have to say. I have decided to officially make this a blog where I put my thoughts about Club Penguin and ask you guys questions. I might even put up a few things non Club Penguin related on this website. As you have probably noticed, this is no longer a Club Penguin Cheats website or Club Penguin Bugs website. If you would like to find the latest Club Penguin Cheats then feel free to go along to my brand new website (clubpenguin-guide.com). As of making this post, that website is down due to matience however will be back up in the next few hours/days. Oh and this website currently has 105,000+ hits so thanks for helping me reach that!

I promise I will be posting whenever I can and whatever I want to post about Club Penguin and possibly even about my thoughts on programs such as The X Factor if I feel the need to. Oh and I will not release my personal name just yet, you'll still know me on this website as Happyblue128. Thanks for helping this website reach so much and feel free to let us know in the comments if you have any questions for me and I will do a Reviewed by myself post. For example, if you have something to ask me about Club Penguin or my Club Penguin life then I might make a whole post about it! Enjoy this website and I will be active for more on.

No comments: