http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 12 July 2012

Rocky's Club Penguin Speech EXCLUSIVE

Whenever a mascot comes to Club Penguin they will always have standard messages so if a member of the Club Penguin Support are online the account, they can follow these messages on what to say. Recently, Club Penguin have added Rocky's messages. All of them can be found below:

Hello's:

Hey hey hey!
Hello everyone!
Rocky here
Whoa, look at this place!
You guys look awesome!
Thanks!
Nice to meet you!
Are you ready to dance?
Smooth moves!
Are you ready to party?
I hope you guys have practiced...
We're gonna dance till we drop!
Hey CeCe!
There you are girl
You're pretty cute for a penguin
Let's do this!
Hearts!

Directions:

Yo! Follow!
Over here!
This way!
Heads up!
CECE!
Pay attention!
Get your head out of the clouds!
This way!
Come along now!
Let's do this!
Where's CeCe?
Oh there you are
Up here!
Get on stage!
Line up!
That's random
Hearts!

Questions and Answers:

Hey!
Let's chat!
You don't have fans
Don't listen to her
No she doesn't!
Nonsense!
LOL!
ROFL!
Am not!
Am too!
Do not!
Do too!
I heard that!
Watch it, CeCe
I love school!
I have a perfect attendance record
Just to make sure
I love LOTS of animals
I'm a vegetarian actually
Also my brother I guess
I wouldn't mind trading him for a cat
Just kidding!
I would trade him for a gold fish
I would trade him for a pet rock
JK!
I luv my bro, I guess
He's got my back
My favorite sport?
I like martial arts!
I took karate!
No one messes with me
HIYA!
What did you say?
What did you say about ninjas?
Who's Sensei?
Hmm...
Maybe I should challenge this Sensei...
To a Karate-Dance off!
:P
What's my favorite game?
That's a hard one
I like lots of games...
...but I'm usually too busy
My favorite music?
Anything you can dance to
Most music is amazing
I heart it
Major
I've got tons of favorites
Her music goes straight to my heart!
What's YOUR favorite animal?
What's YOUR favorite sport?
What's YOUR favorite music?
What's YOUR favorite game?
Who's your BFF?
CeCe is mine
She's cool
Mostly
Sometimes she's a bit crazy
But that makes me like her more
Whoa what's that!
Is that a puffle?
A puffle!
Hahahaa!
I love it!
They're so sweet!
EeeEEEeeeE!
You guys are so lucky!
I'm not getting you a puffle CeCe!
I wouldn't trust you with a cactus

Music Video:

Alright!
Let's get started!
Dancers let's go go go!
Don't be shy!
Don't worry!
Let's go from the top!
Dance!
One two one two!
Nice job!
Watch out!
Don't bump into each other!
Haha!
Oh noes!
CeCe bumps me all the time
You do so
You and your crazy feet
Crazy feet
Can we get more dancers on stage?
Hey you guys!
Anyone NOT on stage, listen up!
GET!
ON!
STAGE!
That's better!
Alright, let's make a video!
Looking good!
Watch out for the edge!
Phew!
Close call!
This chair is REALLY tall...
Don't bump me CeCe...
OKAY!
Switch spots!
Make a dance circle!
Break dancers you're up!
Great job!
SHAKE IT
UP
ROCKY
TALKIE
What does that even mean?
Everybody HEEEEEYY!
Everybody HOOOO!
HEEEEYY!
HOOOO
CeCe!
Oh thanks so much!
Umm...
Could someone get me a water?
You're awesome!
Maybe I COULD get used to this...
This is the life!
No time to rest!
Let's wrap it up folks!
Great work today!

Cadence:

Cadence Cadence Cadence!
There you are!
You look great!
Are you ready for the show?
CeCe's right!
Don't be nervous!
Don't be silly
With your voice, and our moves...
there's no way you're gonna fail!
Hey everyone!
HEARTS FOR CADENCE!
See, lookit those hearts
Here, let me fix your hair
Stand straight
If you get nervous
Just breathe
Wait bad idea
Deep breaths
You've got the moves
Good luck Cadence!
We're rooting for you!

Bye's:

Time to go everyone!
Thanks so much!
You guys have been awesome
I'll miss you guys
I had a great time
Hope to see ya again!
Take it easy!
Ciao!
Luv ya!
Bye bye!
Let's go CeCe!
Time to go!
Bye!

This has been crossed posted on riffycp.com

No comments: