http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 12 July 2012

CeCe's Club Penguin Speech EXCLUSIVE

Whenever a mascot comes to Club Penguin they will always have standard messages so if a member of the Club Penguin Support are online the account, they can follow these messages on what to say. Recently, Club Penguin have and CeCe's messages. All of them can be found below:

Hello's:

Hey!
Hi!
CeCe in the house!
Let's hang!
I'm CeCe
That's Rocky
She's my BFF
You all look GREAT!
You guys are rocking it!
You ready to party?
Hey Rocky!
JK!
Luv ya!
Are you ready to dance?
Time to show me your moves!
Time for CeCe to do what CeCe does best!

Directions:

Hey follow me!
Rocky!
Heads up!
This way!
I wanted to have a nap first
Let's do this!
I think I lost Rocky...
Oh there you are
I was so worried
Really really
Up here!
Up on stage!
Line up!

Questions and Answers:

Hey hey!
You've got some questions?
I love answering fan questions!
...well, I have at least ONE fan
I think","My mom thinks I'm cool
Rocky's mom thinks I'm cool
Don't listen to her
She's delirious
You look a little pale Rocky
You'd better lay down got this, you rest
JK!
LOL!
Am not!
Am too!
Do not!
Do too!
My favorite music?
My favorite animal?
I've got WAY too many faves
If I had to pick...
Probably my little brother
He's wild
I really like labradoodles too!
They're. So. CUTE!
Homework is Rocky's favorite game
Yes you are
Too many faves to say!
Hahaha!
Kidding kidding kidding!
Rocky is great at picking BFFs
What's YOUR favorite animal?
What's YOUR favorite sport?
What's YOUR favorite music?
What's YOUR favorite game?
What is that?
Is that a puffle
A puffle!
THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!
I want to hug all the puffles!
EEEEEE!
I luv them!
Rocky! Get me a puffle!
NOW!
Pleeeeease!
I love your puffles!
Oh my!
It's got a little hat!
ROCKY!
It's
Wearing
A hat!
I died from cuteness
Cuteness overload

Music Video:

Alright!
It's time to make some music 
It's time to make some noise!
Listen up!
We're gonna make a music video
But it'll take a lot of work
Are you ready!
Let's shake it up!
Dancers on stage!
Lights!
Cameras!
Actions!
Dance!
Woo!
Nice moves!
I need more backup dancers?
Who's the camera man?
Is there film in the camera?
Just checking
More dancers on the left!
More dancers on the right!
Hearts everyone!
Bust a move!
Go go go!
Faster faster!
Spotlights!
Wow!
You guys ROCK!
So good!
I know, right?
I can't even!
Can I get the girls up front?
Can I get the boys upfront?
Hurry!
Sweet!
NOW we're talking!
Woohoo!
You guys are SICK
I'M KIDDING!
Breathe!
Count to ten!
Okay, listen up!
When I say SHAKE IT...
You say UP
SHAKE IT
UP
Yeah!
That was cool
It worked
Let's try something else
When I say ROCKY...
You say TALKIE!
ROCKY!
TALKIE!
I don't know..,
It rhymed, didn't it?
Rhyming is funny!
:D
Everybody HEEEEEYY!
Everybody HOOOO!
HEEEEYY!
HOOOO!
That's fun!
Hearts everyone!
I think that T-Rex is looking at me...
Shoo dinosaur!
Make-up!
Who's doing make up?
We need hairstylist!
Thanks so much!
I could get used to being a director!
I could get used to this!
Anyone got a sandwich?
Let's make it happen!
Cut!
From the top!
Print!
That's a wrap!
You guys are aMAAAAAzing

Cadence:

Cadence!
Girl, there you are
Hugs!
Good to see you!
Are you ready for the show?
You're going to be AWESOME!
I mean it!
Don't get stage fright!
Rocky and I got your back!
You can do it
Is the band ready?
Is Franky here?
He's pretty cute...
For a penguin
JK!
Silly girl
Don't be nervous!
Let's shake it up!
Let's dance!
You better get back stage!
The show starts soon!
Luv your hair btw
You look great!
High five!
BAM!
You go girl!
Knock 'em dead!
Break a leg
No don't break a leg


Goodbye's

Time to disappear!
Time to hit the road
Time to go Rocky!
Wrap it up!
It was so cool meeting you guys
Keep dancing
I'll miss you guys
You're awesome
No you're awesome
You are
Had a great time!
See ya later!
Bye bye!
Bye!

Posted has been/will be cross posted on Riffycp.com

No comments: