http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Club Penguin Song: 'The Party Starts Now' Lyrics

We all know that DJ Cadence has released a new song today that's called 'The Party Starts Now' and I'm here to give you the lyrics! I'm personally addicted to the song and if you don't know some of the lyrics, don't sweat! First off the video:


Now for the lyrics. May I say, I love the first part of the video! HERE ARE THE LYRICS:

Rated e for everyone.

Get up party penguins come on haven't you heard?
I get a lot of distance from a little flightless bird
I'm a ground queen, love is funky seem.
With my style and diva puffle and my ice cold beats
Can I get a WUT WUT?
Can I get a OOH YEAH?
I have the coolest club arounndddd

THE PARTY STARTS NOW
When I waddle In, Turn the music loud for an epic win
DJ-Can-Dance in the housssee
Get ready to movee
You can boogie down 'cuz I'm spinning some tunes

THE PARTY STARTS NOWWWWW
THE PARTY STARTS NOWWWWW
Lets begin the countdown, lets turn it up loud.
Come on! 5,4,3,2,1 the party starts NOW!

Awww Yeah!
I've got my boom box with me and I'm ready to spin.
Turn tables in a microphone in case your wondering.
When the party starts and your still asking around, it doesn't start in 5 minutes..
The party starts now.

THE PARTY STARTS NOWWWWW
THE PARTY STARTS NOWWWWW
Let's begin the countdown, lets turn it up loud.
Come on! 5,4,3,2,1 the party starts NOW!

K-Dance OUT.

No comments: