http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Club Penguin July 2012 Pay Checks

Club Penguin have released July's Pay Checks for Elite Penguin Force Agents and Tour Guides. As usual, agents get 350 coins and Tour Guides get a total of 250 coins. This adds up to 600 coins if your penguin is both an Elite Penguin Force Agent and Tour Guide.



Now you have 600 extra coins, what will you spend them on? I'm going to be buying a few treats for my Puffles. Let us know in the comments what you're spending your coins on.

1 comment:

Forlan9000 said...

hello I want to ask if I can take the HTML code of the template of your blog is that I need for my blog please