http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 26 January 2012

Club Penguin: Hebert Gone!

Today I was checking the EPF Command room for EPF agents today and I noticed that Herbert P. Bear had vanished from the area the agents were keeping him! Take a look at the Herbert cam now:
I'm sorry, but how has Herbert disappeared over night? I mean it makes no sense what so ever! I think that the water has leaked into the room they are keeping Herbert in. Half of the island is underwater so that may of caused Herbert to vanish! What do you think? Comment below with your thoughts! -Happyblue128.

No comments: