http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Friday 5 August 2011

New EPF Message From Rookie!

Hey there penguins!
Today while I was the the Ski Hill playing with my friends I noticed we got a EPF Message from Agent Rookie! Take a look below:

If you can't read what Rookie is saying here it is: Hey everyone! It's been super duper quiet recently. What's going on? Anything new?
I'm glad I am hearing from the EPF again. Lots of things are coming to Club Penguin soon, like the Big Snow Race, I can't wait for. Leave us a comment with your thoughts and ideas if your glad to hear from the EPF?
~FenexFlame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats Stranqe. Maybe its bcuz Herbert is planninq the BLACKOUT durinq the Extreme Sports Party.