http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Friday 5 August 2011

Club Penguin Puffle Glitch

Hello penguins, it's Pengu92908!

Today I was going to take my green puffle to Jet Pack Adventure to fly up the skies having fun and trying to earn "Puffle Plus" stamp, I just realised I couldn't open my puffles player card! s you can see, it just kept loading and loading, and it goes on unless I log off.

And like this isn't enough, my puffles keep sending me cards telling me they are hungry! Club Penguin really needs to fix this glitch immadiately. Did the same happened to you? Comment please!

UPDATE: This bug is now fixed for some puffles.

-Pengu92908

No comments: