http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Saturday 10 March 2012

Club Penguin Puffle Handler Mascot Messages

Today Club Penguin have updated their Files by adding new Puffle Handler Mascot Messages! This confirms that Puffle Handler will become a mascot and Club Penguin will see Puffle Handler on this island for the first ever time. Below are all the messages that Club Penguin have added:

Hello’s
  • Hi there!
  • Gday!
  • It’s great to see so many puffle fans!
  • Wow so many puffles!
  • Hey how’s it going?
  • Welcome to the Puffle Party!
  • How is everyone and their puffles?
Puffle Feeding
  • Great puffle ya got there.
  • Great name.
  • Good on ya!
  • Here’s a treat for your puffle.
  • One treat for your puffle…
  • …two for me!
  • Eats puffle o
  • Eats another puffle o
  • Eats eleventeen puffle o’s
  • TASTY!
  • Puffle o’s are DELICIOUS!
  • Here try one!
  • Yummy right?
  • No?
  • Ok suit yourself.
  • More for me!
  • Hahaha!
  • If you don’t like puffle o’s, there’s always cookies!
  • You can find more treats in the Puffle Catalog at the Pet Shop.
  • What does your puffle like best?
Puffle Playzone
  • Do I know you from the wilds?
  • Blows whistle.
  • Ok!
  • Let’s have a race.
  • Line up here puffles!
  • Let’s cool off in the pool.
  • Make sure not to run around the pool.
  • Cannonball!
  • Let’s do some laps!
  • Alright let’s tackle this rock wall.
  • It looks hard but it takes practice.
  • Take it one rock at a time.
  • Don’t look down!
  • Well done!
  • You climbed really fast.
  • You’ve definitely got the hang of it!
  • I need a coffee.
  • Have you ever tried Puffle Oberry coffee?
  • It’s fantastic.
  • I think I forgot to plug it in the machine.
  • Who needs a hair-do?
Puffle Trivia
  • Wanna play a game?
  • I’ll describe a kind of puffle.
  • …and you say what it is!
  • Ready?
  • Ok try to guess.
  • That’s it!
  • You’re right!
  • Too right.
  • Nice try.
  • Ooh close.
  • Good guess mate!
  • This puffle loves inventing.
  • It’s favorite toy is a rocket.
  • We found it during the Wilderness Expedition.
  • It’s the Brown Puffle!
  • This puffle is very loyal.
  • Anyone can adopt it.
  • It’s favorite toy is a bouncy ball.
  • It’s the Blue puffle!
  • This puffle loves dancing.
  • Cadence has one named Lolz!
  • It’s favorite toy is a disco ball.
  • It is the purple puffle!
  • This puffle is smaller than the others.
  • But it’s very powerful!
  • It likes to ice skate.
  • It’s the White Puffle!
  • This puffle is very creative.
  • Its favorite game is DJ3K.
  • It likes to paint.
  • It’s the yellow puffle!
  • This puffle is silly.
  • Its favorite game is Jet Pack Adventure.
  • It can ride a unicycle.
  • It’s the green puffle!
  • This puffle is very adventurous.
  • Rockhopper says he discovered it.
  • Its favorite game is Catchin’ Waves.
  • It’s the red puffle!
  • This puffle comes with the Box Dimension.
  • It likes to chew on everything.
  • It’s the only puffle with buck teeth.
  • It’s the orange puffle!
  • This puffle is intense.
  • Its favorite game is Cart Surfer.
  • It LOVES hot sauce!
  • It’s the black puffle!
  • This puffle is sporty.
  • It’s a great swimmer.
  • Its favorite game is Aqua Grabber.
  • It loves trampolines.
  • Its the Pink Puffle!
Directions
  • This way puffles!
  • Here puffles!
  • This way everyone.
  • Blows whistle.
  • Follow me.
  • Where do you want to go?
  • Great idea.
  • To the Play Zone!
  • To the Pet Shop!
  • To the lobby.
  • To the Ski Village.
  • Come on everyone!
Stories
  • Would ya like to hear a story?
  • I have lots of stories about puffles.
  • Alright I’ll tell ya one.
  • Penguins and puffles listen up!
  • Hey thanks for listening.
  • So I had become interested in puffles.
  • So I decided to become one of them.
  • I made my own purple puffle costume!
  • It was amazing.
  • I looked just like a purple puffle!
  • So I went into the wilderness.
  • And studied puffle civilization.
  • I started eating o berries.
  • They are definitely an acquired taste.
  • I realized that puffles were similar to penguins.
  • And that I really like o berries!
  • After a week I went back to my igloo.
  • I kept learning about puffles.
  • And eating o berries!
  • The End!
  • Would you like to hear another story?
  • I’ll tell you how I discovered brown puffles!
  • Way back last year.
  • I was searching the wilderness.
  • When I came across this strange machine.
  • So I started pressing buttons.
  • And BOOM!
  • It started working.
  • It took me down to a secret beach.
  • I found a small boat.
  • It took me to an undiscovered island.
  • Where I found this cave..
  • FILLED with brown puffles!
  • I was so excited!
  • I had discovered a new puffle species!
  • The End
Question and Answer
  • I keep puffle treats in my jacket.
  • Gives.
  • All my gear is custom made.
  • It’s super insulated.
  • It keeps me warm in the wilderness.
  • I have pockets that I need now.
  • There’s lots of puffles in the wild.
  • Oh all kinds.
  • Yup some of those!
  • Some are ferocious!
  • Some are sweet.
  • Some are shy until they get to know you.
  • I like all puffles.
  • I want to adopt em all!
  • Did you get my background?
  • Add me as your friend!
  • Have you been to the wilds?
  • Seen any puffles there?
  • What kind?
  • Crikey!
  • I’d like to see a puffle like that.
  • Do you like my look?
  • My favorite games is Puffle Roundup!
  • I also like Puffle Rescue too.
  • My favorite color is brown.
  • My favorite food is puffle o’s and o berries.
  • My favorite animal is a puffle!
  • I enjoy live music and checking out new bands.
  • I like sketching, hiking, and training puffles.
  • I really like to draw
Goodbye’s
  • Alright mates I’ve got to go.
  • I’m heading back to the wilds.
  • Keep exploring!
  • See you later!
  • The wilderness is calling for me!
  • Thanks for training with me.
  • Take care and take care of your puffles!
Encouragement
  • Too right!
  • Heaps.
  • Give it a go!
  • Crikey!
  • Ace!
Thanks ClubPenguinCP
Wow, Puffle Handler has a lot of messages to say at this Puffle Party! Are you excited to see her in Club Penguin? Comment below -Happyblue128

No comments: