http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Club Penguin Newspaper Glitch



The big Card-Jitsu Party has released on the island. Well glitch/bugs usually can come in place. That is exactly what is happening here. First, was the free item glitch and now it's the newspaper glitch! When I was going to read the Club Penguin Times, I clicked it and this is what happen:
As you see, the newspaper didn't go onto the screen, it just put a newspaper onto my penguin like it should do. But, like I said it missed a step and didn't pull it up on the screen. It makes me made that I can't read the newspaper now because of 1 glitch. What's your thought on this? Don't forget to comment!
-King Boo8884

No comments: