http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Were Back Posting, Differently Though!

I've decided that after saying I was back posting on this website... and then stopping and then posting just Club Penguin bugs... and then stopping and then saying I'd be back and posting Club Penguin cheats... and then stopping I've decided I will be back for good!

I'm changing my style of posting on this website though. They're going to be short and straight to the point posts - no longer than 50 words really. I'm also going to be posting Club Penguin bugs as well to let you know as well as the Club Penguin Team!

Thanks and welcome back everyone!

No comments: