http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Club Penguin Logging In With No Clothes Bug

Today I logged into Club Penguin and saw that my penguin had no clothes on! Happyblue128 was naked! Bearing in mind it's a snowy Island I was very cold! I logged out and logged in again after re-dressing myself and it happened again. This only seems to be happening to me and Trainman1405 at the moment. This is how my penguin looks now :/
My player card was also empty! It had no Background or pin showing in the top right corner. Has this bug happened to you yet? If so then comment below and share it with me -Happyblue128

No comments: