http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Club Penguin Exclusive: UK Magazine Price!

Today I decided to email the Club Penguin Support to ask them how much the UK Magazine will cost and they said amazingly only £2.99! That's hardly anything! I'll buy two and get 14 days membership, loads of codes and more! This is a picture of the email they sent me:
[Click to Enlarge]
I'm sorry that it is watermarked but it's a Exclusive and people still them! If you can not read it comment below with your twitter account and I will send you one with no watermarks! What do you think of this Exclusive? Comment below -Happyblue128

No comments: