http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Club Penguin Buying Items Bug

Update: This bug has been fixed!
Today while waddling around the island of Club Penguin I noticed that when I tried to by a new colour for my penguin I couldn't! No pop-up appeared for me to click "Yes" or "No". Take a look:

This isn't just for colours, this happens to all items that you can buy for your penguin. Even if you don't have enough coins no message will appear saying you don't have enough coins to buy this item! That's really upsetting Club Penguin I can not buy any new items for my penguin now! Leave a comment and tell me what you think of this bug.

No comments: