http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Thursday 29 December 2011

Club Penguin New Wallpaper Cheats

Today while I was looking through the community blog on Club Penguin I noticed that the owners of Club Penguin have released a new wallpaper for us to use. Lets take a look at the new wallpaper:

This new wallpaper really looks amazing don't you think? If you remember me posting about the Sneak Peek for 2012 you'll notice that I was talking about the two penguins in this wallpaper. The penguin in the middle and the penguin in the right! Anyway if you like this wallpaper tell me quickly in a comment ~Happyblue128


No comments: