http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Friday 30 December 2011

Club Penguin 1,500 Followers Party UPDATE! - MUST READ!

Okay, so today is Friday the 30th December 2011 and the party date for my 1,500 follower goal! Yes that's right its TODAY! For a quick reminder here is where the party will take place:


I hope you can all come! And remember to comment on the Party Post to become a VIP to the party! Look my penguin is already there with some others:

See you there penguins, comment if your going and make SURE to add me and the new host Kingboo8884! ~Happyblue128

2 comments:

paulwag said...

I will be there

GamerTag said...

I will be there!