http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Friday 12 August 2011

Club Penguin New Orange Puffle Wallpaper

Hello penguins, Pengu92908 here!

I apologize for posting this update late, I had important things to do. However, Club Penguin started releasing puffle wallpapers since April 2011, and they are still continuing with new puffles! This week the team released a wallpaper of an orange puffle. Check it out:



Cool, huh? It's really cute with that smile and cute buck teeth, I just want to hug it! What do you think? Are you using it as a wallpaper in your computer? Comment and let us know!

-Pengu92908

NOTICE: Because of I am going off for a holiday tomorrow, I won't be able to post for next week. Thank you for understanding.

No comments: