http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7011/70505438.png
HomeSupportGraphicsAwardsTwitterImage Map
Breaking News: Club Penguin have given out pay checks to Elite Penguin Force agents and Tour Guides. Click here for more information.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Club Penguin 3 Exclusives In One


While I was watching the video for Behind The Scenes for Club Penguin, (again) I noticed ANOTHER exclusive! Well, three actually. If you pause at 0:30, the left side of the video you should see backward words correct? If you don't know what I mean, here's the picture.
You can't read words backwards! Don't worry, I switched the picture around and this is what I got. 

That really caught my eye! Rockhopper Island, The Directors Identity, and whats Under The Iceberg! Rockhopper Island could be coming to Club Penguin soon... The Director's Identity could be revealed soon! We may know what's under the Ice Berg! What do you guys think about this? Tell us in the comments!


~Kaieipokemon

No comments: